Terms And Conditions
Antevasiacademy- Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the antevasi academy terms and condition. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), are between antevasi academy and you, (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your” or “User(s)”). By accessing our website https://antevasi academy.com/ (“Website”), you agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
About Antevasi Academy
The domain name, Website and the Apps are owned, registered and operated by antevasi academy a private com Add- 117/62 B, O block Geeta Nagar Kanpur 208025 India, (hereinafter referred to as “antevasi academy” or “ us” or “we” or “our” or “Company”).
antevasi academy Website
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the antevasi academy Website, including educators who are also contributors of User Content on the antevasi academy Website. The antevasi academy Website includes all aspects of the Website and Apps which includes but is not limited to products, software and service offered via the antevasi academy Website, such as the antevasi academy online platform, and any other service or application that antevasi academy introduces from time to time.
- antevasi academy Website is an online platform that supports and facilitates the online creation of educational videos/or tutorials, by the Educators of the antevasi academyWebsite and acts as an intermediary between the educator and the User.
- You agree and acknowledge that antevasi academy shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the antevasi academy Website, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, antevasi academy may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.antevasi academy reserves the right to refuse access to the antevasi academy Website, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
antevasi academy Accounts
In order to access some of the features of the antevasi academyWebsite, you may have to create your account with antevasi academy. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. When creating your account, you confirm that the information so provided is accurate and complete. Further, you agree that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify antevasi academy immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will antevasi academy be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to antevasi academy or others due to such unauthorized use, if any.
antevasi academy takes no responsibility for any User Content that is uploaded on the antevasi academy Website, and further, the User shall be solely responsible for his or her own actions in utilizing such User Content and availing the antevasi academy Website provided herein.
Access, Permissions and Restrictions
antevasi academy hereby grants you permission to access and use the antevasi academy Website as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the antevasi academy Website or the content without antevasi academy’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the antevasi academy Website.
- You agree not to access content of any other User through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the antevasi academy Website itself.
- You agree not to use the antevasi academy Website for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain antevasi academy prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the antevasi academy Website;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the antevasi academy Website or content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar antevasi academy Website as that of antevasi academy.
- You agree to receive installs and updates from time to time from antevasi academy. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the antevasi academy Website and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit antevasi academy to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the antevasi academy Website.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the antevasi academy Website in a manner that sends more request messages to antevasi academy servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Guidance Group grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. antevasi academy reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time with or without providing any notice in this regard. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the antevasi academy Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the antevasi academy Website (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the Guidance Group Website with respect to User Content.
- You may post reviews, comments and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give Guidance Group limited, royalty free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Content and communication in developing itsantevasi academy Website and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
- In your use of the antevasi academy Website, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- antevasi academy reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the antevasi academy Website at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Content.
- antevasi academy Content utilized on the antevasi academy Website which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics are owned by or licensed to Guidance Group and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- User Content is provided to you on an AS IS basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality on the antevasi academy Website and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Guidance Group on the Guidance Group Website for that User Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of Guidance Group or the respective licensors of the User Content. antevasi academyand its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the antevasi academy Website and the User Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the antevasi academy Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any User Content or enforce limitations on use of the antevasi academy Website or the User Content therein.
antevasi academy Intellectual Property Right
The antevasi academy Website, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the antevasi academy Website is owned and controlled by Guidance Group and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such content mentioned hereinabove is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other national and international IPR laws and regulations. For clarity, content in the above sentence shall not include User Content.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary, or any proprietary material owned by a third-party and so expressly mentioned,antevasi academy “Ashish Sir Antevasi Academy Website.
The mark “ antevasi academy is the sole property of antevasi academy. Reproduction in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited unless used with an express written permission from Guidance Group.
Any refunds that are to be processed shall be processed in accordance with antevasi academy’s refund policy.
When you visit antevasi academy Website or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on antevasi academy Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
Termination of Account
- antevasi academy will terminate a User’s access to the antevasi academy Website, if
- the User is a repeat copyright infringer;
- the Users breaches any terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Violation of any applicable laws;
- your use of the antevasi academy Website disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ User; or
- you have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against antevasi academy.
- antevasi academy reserves the right to decide whether User Content violates these Terms and Conditions for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length or any other parameter that Guidance Group deems fit from time to time. antevasi academy may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such User Content and/or terminate a User’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may suspend access to the antevasi academy Websites or require You to change Your password if we reasonably believe that the antevasi academy Websites have been or are likely to be misused, and we will notify You accordingly. Any termination of Your registration and/or Account or the antevasi academy Websites will not affect liability previously incurred by You.
Effective of Termination
In case any of the above-mentioned cases occur, antevasi academy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the User’s account with immediate effect. Upon suspension or termination of the User’s account:
- antevasi academy shall at its sole discretion withhold or stop any and all payments that are to be made to such User and evaluate the pay-outs. Payments shall only be made for all legitimate work that is not subject matter of any violation or dispute.
- Payments shall not be made for the work that is the subject matter of any of the breaches.
- User access shall be terminated immediately, and the User shall not be able to access the said terminated account.
- antevasi academy operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any User Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
- As part of antevasi academy copyright policy, Guidance Group will terminate User access to the antevasi academy Website if a User has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to the instructions given in the copyright policy on how to make a claim of copyright infringement.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement:
- Pursuant to provisions of the Indian Copyright Act, 1952 read with the Information Technology Act of 2000, we an intermediary, allow general public to post content on our platform. We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements on the User Content uploaded on antevasi academy Website. We have also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the antevasi academy Website, including the educator name, topic and any other detail identifying the infringing content;
- Your email address, your physical address and telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent as follows: Email us email@example.com